Make sure that your employees, customers, and data are protected from a multitude of online threats by utilising Carden IT’s Web Security Services.
By utilising a vast network of international data centres to detect and mitigate online threats we are able to:
- Provide secure web browsing.
- Automatically detect and block suspicious domains.
- Provide user authorisation across all apps and services.
- Categorise URLs by authority and credibility.
- Build custom blacklists and whitelists.
- Ringfence potentially risky sites, allowing internal users to access them without compromising the wider network’s security.
- Protect your organisation from data breaches and data losses, integrating with over 60+ cloud platforms including Salesforce, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) and Dropbox.
Why Choose Carden?
- Get first-class security while maintaining peak performance.
- Set up in 24 hours.
- Full control for your administrators to configure and adjust security policies.
- Stay secure on all devices, desktop, laptop and mobile.
- We work to ensure your continued compliance all your industry’s specific regulations and legislation – including GDPR.
What are web security services?
Web security refers to protecting your network from online threats. This is a subsection of cybersecurity which specifically focuses on web-based threats, which are either encountered while you are browsing or while you are using web connected services and apps.
How does Carden IT Services’ web security service work?
Like all our services, Carden’s web security services are proactive. We automatically detect and block suspicious domains, use custom blacklists of known and suspected domains, and set user access controls for web-based applications to provide a comprehensive web security service. For more information, or to address specific threats to your business’s web security. Speak to our team.
What are the benefits of security as a service?
Web security services protect your organisation from online threats while your employees are using the web (either browsing or using web-based applications). Web security services prevent data breaches, virus and ransomware infections, and unwanted browsing activity.