In our last newsletter, we mentioned we were launching a support portal, coded from the ground up to make it easier for our clients to meet their support team (virtually), view, log and update their tickets, request a call, request quotes, view their contracts, and access some of the vast array of knowledge that our team possesses.
As one of our support portal users, you can now:
- See your account’s dedicated Engineers along with their profiles and photos.
- Log, view and update tickets online.
- View the progress on tickets you have raised.
- Use ticket templates for familiar situation like letting us know ahead of time about office moves and new team members starting. These templates ask you all the relevant questions so that our team have all the information required to be correctly prepared.
- View our support videos which answer many of our FAQs.
- Check the current status of Carden’s services like our helpdesk and our webhosting or view historical data on our average uptime.
- Check the status of 3rd party services like Gamma Horizon and Office 365.
VIP users can also use the portal to:
- View their remaining worry-free hours.
- View copies of all their contracts with Carden.
- View the progress on the all support tickets across their organisation.
- View which machines in their organisation are covered under their contract.
- View their current IT Pipeline document.
Accounts users are also able to:
- View invoices and their payment status.
- Raise a query about an invoice if they are unsure of something.
- View current contracts and their status (paid and up to date, on hold etc).
You can access the support portal at www.cardenitsupport.co.uk. We encourage our customers to log on today to see what it has to offer.
New users can request a login at the “New Here” section. For security, we have now also added 2 factor authentication, so once signed up you will need to scan the QR code with Google Authenticator in order to receive your secondary code. If you require assistance with this, please give us a call.