Please note: you are required to live in or be able to travel to Sussex for this role. Please do not apply if you are further away.
Exciting technical sales opportunity with genuine progression opportunities: office/field based sales position with a successful, versatile and forward-thinking IT/Telecoms company based in Brighton. Great environment, product offering and uncapped commission available! We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced salesperson to help drive sales from new customers with great rewards.
We specialise in providing first-class IT support, maintenance and consultancy services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe. We offer a comprehensive range of IT/Telecoms solutions to suit all budgets and pride ourselves on offering a friendly, responsive and transparent service.
As a New Business Sales Executive, you will be a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets, you will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing business. Targeting SME businesses promoting the company portfolio of UC products. Through a consultative sales approach, you will be responsible for developing a pipeline and managing your sales process to generate new business revenues and long term customer relationships.
You will be an ambitious Salesperson with a proven track record in business to business sales. You will be expected to be proactive and generate sales using a variety of methods such as networking, social media marketing, cold calling, referral business.
- New business sales focusing on all communication products and pitching a bespoke, tailored IT and telecoms integrated solution.
- Competently and knowledgeably advising customers on solutions and services that best fulfil their requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of customer needs.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales, challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Exceed monthly sales targets.
- Use internal processes to manage pipeline, report progress and forecast accurately maintaining accurate records.
- Develop opportunities in target markets with full marketing support.
- To follow up appointments with the necessary information to progress and achieve the sales in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Adhere to KPIs set by the Manager such as customer contracts provisioned/sold/connected and continually reviewing sales performance.
- Self-generate appointments, though lead generation activity, including cold calling and utilisation of internal lead sources.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a sales environment is essential.
- Sales experience within the telecoms industry and a proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs.
- Experience in solution selling including PBX, IP, data, and voice network services.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task; prioritising workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- Generous uncapped commission scheme offering realistic OTE of £60-70K+.
- Company car/allowance.
- Company laptop/mobile phone.
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine opportunity for personal development and to recruit and develop a team of salespeople around you.
This is a growing company with lots of opportunity for progression down the line. If you are a successful, motivated, and technically knowledgeable sales person looking for the right opportunity and proposition then apply to find out more.
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV using the form below and we will review your application.