The company has an excellent opportunity for someone with previous help desk experience and is eager to further develop their career within the IT industry. Working as part of a team you will join a fast-growing busy IT Company that provide technical support services to SMEs throughout the UK on IT and telecoms products and services. In this role, you will respond to phone calls and tickets covering the installations and maintenance of the company’s growing client base, as well as work on IT projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Friendly and responsive telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems under pressure, prioritising effectively
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good first-time fix rate
- The successful applicant will be someone who has good experience in solving I.T related problems with at least 2 years in a similar position
- Microsoft qualifications are beneficial although not a necessity. Training will be provided; however in order to be successful in this role, self-learning is essential
- Microsoft Operating Systems (desktop and server 2012 – 2019)
- Office 365 (licensing, setup, migration)
- VMware Esxi/VCentre Server
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc
- VPNs, Router and Firewalls
- Networking – WAN, LAN, Security, SSL, IP Routing, Switching
- Anti-Virus platforms such as Trend Micro
- Backup solutions (Veeam Backup and Replication, Datto)
What to Expect:
- You will provide onsite IT services to our London clients between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm, 5 days per week.
- Working from home when client visits are not required, assisting with IT support.
- 8.5 hours per day, plus either half hour or 1 hour break.
- If 1 hour is chosen, breaks can be split.
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays, 2 days taken at Christmas. Plus birthdays off.
- 5+ years plus an extra day, up to a total of 27 days.
- You will provide onsite IT services to our London clients in London.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential, and you must be smart and presentable as this is a client facing role.
- The successful applicant will be someone who has good experience in solving I.T related problems with at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Microsoft qualifications are beneficial although not a necessity. Training will be provided; however in order to be successful in this role, self-learning is essential.
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV using the form below and we will review your application.