Please note: you are required to live in or be able to travel to Sussex for this role. Please do not apply if you are further away.
The company has an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience in a similar job role. Working as part of the sales team you will join a fast-growing busy IT company that provides professional services to SMEs throughout the UK and USA on IT and telecoms products and services. In this role, you will respond to phone calls, emails and tickets based around quotation, ordering, supply and dispatch activities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Friendly and responsive telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good general IT skills
- Provide administration support for the sales process, including quoting, ordering, returns and customer enquiries.
- Provide administrator support for contract procurement, signing and renewals.
- Reconciliation of client support coverage, ensuring records and billing is accurate.
- Monthly stock takes ensuring recording stock levels are accurate.
- The procurement of telecoms services, such as telephone lines, broadband and VoIP.
- Ensuring all products and services have been successfully delivered to the client.
- Assisting the team with the delivery of marketing material by post or email.
What to Expect:
- Flexible working environment.
- A company culture to promote work/life balance.
- Commitment from us for continued learning and development.
- We only work 4 days a week, for longer weekends. Or you can choose 5 days if that suits
- You will be working from our primary base in Brighton for 9.5 hours per day 4 days per week, or 7.5 hours per day if 5 days per week.
- You can choose half hour or half hour lunch to finish earlier if you wish.
- If 1 hour is chosen, breaks can be split.
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays, 2 days taken at Christmas. Plus birthdays off.
- 5+ years plus an extra day, up to a total of 27 days.
- You will provide administrative support from our primary base in Woodingdean Business Park, Brighton.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential and although you will not be customer-facing you must be smart and presentable.
- The successful applicant will be someone who has good experience in a similar position.
- Training will be provided; however in order to be successful in this role, self-learning is essential.
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV using the form below and we will review your application.